Homeowner’s coverage doesn’t have to be difficult to understand. A basic Homeowners Insurance Policy will cover the following:
* The structure of your home
* Replacement cost
* Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
*Living expenses in case of a disaster * Liability
You can also add supplemental policies such as:
* Valuable Articles/Floater policies ( i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
* Flood policies
* Umbrella policies (additional liability)
The insurance protection you need when you’re on the move.
Auto Insurance – Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck, van or other vehicles.
Motorcycle Insurance – Ride safe and insure your motorcycle.
ATV and Motorsport Insurance – Insurance policies that cover all your toys.
Classic Car Insurance - Your classic car is an icon.
RV and Mobile Home Insurance - Home insurance for your home-on-the-road.
Boat and Watercraft Insurance - Insurance for the captain of the ship.
Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future and the future of your loved ones.
Life Term Insurance provides life insurance protection for a specified period of time.
Whole Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy.
Universal Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance characterized by it's flexible premiums, face amounts, and unbundled pricing structure. The savings element, premiums and death benefit can be reviewed and altered as a policyholder's circumstances change.
Business coverage doesn’t have to be difficult to understand.A basic Homeowners Insurance Policy will cover the following:
* Auto * Property * General Liability * Professional Liability * Equipment *Workers Compensation * Surety * Umbrella * Flood * Life *
Why do I need a one day insurance policy?
Just suppose you planned the perfect party, wedding or event and...
Someone gets intoxicated and starts a big brawl
It rains outside and ruins your outdoor venue
The guest of honor is injured and can't attend the event
Your wedding dress is damaged or tuxedo is lost
Lost deposit if your vendor goes out of business or doesn’t show
Severe weather forces you to postpone your big day
You have planned the perfect event: months of hard work and planning, the perfect list of guests, the perfect venue.
Then, the unexpected happens and disaster strikes! That is why special events insurance & one day insurance policies exist.
“Insure” a Picture-Perfect Event
* Weddings* Corporate Events * Company Meetings * Birthday Parties * Fundraisers
* Sporting Events * Celebrations or Parades * Auto or Horse Shows * Concerts*
Our Insurance Partners
* American Modern * Auto Owners*
* Dairyland * Foremost * Hartford *
* Kemper * J C Taylor * Johnson & Johnson *
* Liberty Mutual * Progressive * Safeco *
* State Auto * Stillwater * Tapco*